Sign the ALLFIE manifesto
Stand up for inclusive education and put your name to our six demands.
ALLFIE’s manifesto focuses on realising the rights of ALL disabled people to mainstream education with all necessary supports and adjustments within an inclusive education system. It sets out ALLFIE’s six demands, which would move us from the present situation to a fully inclusive education system.
We believe disabled people have the right to:
- An inclusive education supported by human rights laws.
- A coordinated education, health and social care system.
- Fully accessible buildings.
- An inclusive curriculum.
- An inclusive assessment system.
- An education workforce committed to inclusive education practice.
Sign our manifesto
- Armineh Soorenian
“Go ALLFIE! Inclusion works! :)”
- Mike Steel
- Anneliese Johnson
- Gelila Tekle-Mariam
- Michael Rosselli
“My son is flourishing in mainstream despite the local authority trying to push us down the special school route.”
- Jessica Cahill
“Inclusion in society can't happen without inclusion in education.”
- Sarah Andrews
“Glad to be able to add my signature to this! Keep up the good work!”
- Neeraj Patel