Privacy and Cookies
This policy set out how we collect, use and store personal data
We collect certain information or data about you when you use our website. This policy explains what data we collect from you and how we use it.
We may collect the following information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to become a member, subscribing to our mailing list, registering for a course, filling in a survey, or contacting us via contact forms.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of it.
- Details of your visits to our site, including which pages you visit and what you do. This is to enhance your experience of the site and for logged-in members to ensure access to restricted resources.
- If you login to our site we may collect details of your IP address. This helps us ensure the security of our site by monitoring normal and malicious use of our site.
This helps us to:
- Keep our records up to date.
- Improve the products and services we provide.
- Contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- Send you emails about our services which are particularly relevant to you.
- Contact you via email about the services you receive from us.
Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer by a site when you visit it.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which we set, you can do this through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ function in your browser should tell you how.
You may also like to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of our website.
Where we store your personal information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and secure. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Sharing your information
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we won’t pass on your details to other websites.
Our site may contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.